Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What Makes The World Goes Round?

Life seems more miserable than yesterday. Why? Got headache this morning once woke up from sleep, body feels so heavy I can't even move it. So, does that sound good? Never the less, life must go on. So, I shove all the painful feelings, and make a step. First thing first, take a bath. Then, move out of my hive. Why called it a hive? You better not knowing.

So, couple of days ago, I issue few cheque for payments. It's almost time for my customer & supplier to clear it. I made 1 last final check for my current account, and there goes the money. Lucky me. I've been doing this kind of things for quite some times already. Know how I manage to get hold of gold credit card? This is why. Lots of transaction in my current account. Back to the cheque story. Today, I almost cancelled one of my cheque. Due to I'm cancelling the order of furniture set that I'm buying a day before. But, on a second thought, I bought another set of furniture. Not for my home okay. It's for a customer. A school actually. I'm a trader remember. I sell anything. From spoon in your kitchen, to atomic boms you seen on tv. Just kidding.

And today, I issue another cheque. RM1000 nett. Yesterday is RM1450 nett. Day before yesterday, RM1241 nett. A day before that, RM700. How much is that? I lost count.

Thats all. Haha...

2 comments:

  1. waaaaa....da byk duit, luper kire2 lak...nk i jd ur personal accountant?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... :p
    saja jer tuh. gimik lebih.

    ReplyDelete

Berani komen?

Pautan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jom Klik!